Saturday, February 23, 2008

Techies (and wannabes) unite!

I just have to say, as a self proclaimed techie wannabe, I was so excited to read about "Jack's Tech Corner" in the PA Focus! After reading the article about protecting yourself from hackers, I decided to check out the web site. While the site appears to still be in the beginning stages - it is a wiki and will grow stronger as folks contribute - I am excited about the possibilities I see in this site!

I encourage everyone to sign up at http://jackstechcorner.com and help make this site take off! If you have some knowledge you'd like to share (and get credit for!), update the site with your contribution! If you have questions, check out the forums! I have a few new tips and tricks I picked up myself just this week; I'll have to gather them and add them soon.

Way to go, Jack! Now if we could only get some of those teachers to update their web sites... another day, perhaps.

No comments: