Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ben & Jerry Bliss



Where-oh-where in Hickory (or the surrounding area) can I find the new Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter ice cream? I only ask, because I imagine that if I brought this home to my hubby he would, without a doubt, do things to me that would make...

well...

I guess this is a public blog, so we'll leave that to the imagination of the reader.

I swear that my hubby has the taste buds of a 7 year old. He's into the Birthday Cake ice cream at Bruster's, too. Any time a dessert involves batter, birthday cake, jimmies or icing, he's all over it. Something tells me that if I could just bring a pint of this home, I'd get full body massages for a week straight. I have GOT to find a place around here that carries it. If anyone finds it, either buy an extra case for me or let me know where to buy my own.

No comments: